Picasa Web-Album

Monday, October 25, 2010

"Double X"-Rings

Yesterday, I was very busy and I seized the sunday to bead. As I love beading books and magazines, I picked one of them out and held the book "beaded rings" edited by Jean Campbell in hands. This book is full of inspiration. I nearly could not decide which ring to bead first. But then, I remembered the "good old ones" I made some years before and so I made something similar, but different. Here are some photos of these lovely rings. I want to make much more of them and am also working on a beading pattern.
Gestern habe ich fleißig Ringe hergestellt. Meine neuesten Kreationen habe ich aus Halbedelsteinen Swarovski(TM)-Crystals und Millefiori-Perlen gefertigt. Und ich arbeite gerade an einer Anleitung dafür.
Hier, j'ai fait quelques nouvelles bagues pour lesquelles je vais aussi créer une instruction.
Ayer, hizo algunos nuevos anillos. Voy a crear una instrucción para ellos, también.


1 comment: